DATE: FEBRUARY 4 – 5, 2022
LOCATION: TRIKKE Corporate Office
CITY: Buellton, CA
- Vehicle’s overview and TRIKKE vehicle basics
- Start-up delivery / unpacking / first assembly / first use
- Operation and best practices. Riding, parking, weather issues, battery care, power and speed limiters, display, soft training, transporting, legislation, safety, anti-theft, etc.
- Folding system
- Cambering system
- Steering column
- Suspension FR RR
- Power system, wiring
- Lighting system
- Brake system
- Wheels and how to change tires seamlessly
- Service issues, common problems, troubleshooting, common damages
- Maintenance schedule
- Special tools
- Spare parts / replacement parts catalog
- Tech resources: video library, tutorials
LEARN HOW TO SERVICE YOUR FLEET
We appreciate your commitment to Trikke as we strive to ensure a better and more seamless riding experience.
Trikke Electric Patrol Vehicles are simple to use and maintain. Come and learn the basics to keep your fleet running smooth.
Limited spots available! Class size maximum 15 attendees.